How we collect Personal Information
This policy explains how we deal with yur personal information. Your personal information is information or opinion from which you can be identified. We collect your personal information:
- From you;
- From third parties we represent or cooperate with when you enquire about, request or purchase their products or services;
- By using cookies or similiar technology;
- From publicly-accessible sources such as social media or online databases.
What Personal Information we collect
Cookies are data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They collect and store information about your use of the site. They enable us to recognise you when you return to our site or if you become our customer or a customer of an organisation we represent or cooperate with. The information we collect is standard data about your device and browser, your IP address and details of your site visits.
You can control how cookies are used on your computer or device by changing your browser settings. If you block or remove cookies, this may affect your browsing experience.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use your personal information:
- To respond to your enquiries and enable you to obtain goods or services you request from us or from other organisations we represent or cooperate with;
- To inform you of goods and services we can provide, or help you obtain from other organisations we represent or cooperate with;
- to perform and manage contracts between you and us, or between you and other organisations we represent or cooperate with;
- To monitor and analyse usage of this site, conduct marketing analysis and research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance and other research related to our business, or the business of other organisations we represent or cooperate with;
- To comply with our legal obligations and exercise our legal rights;
- For any other purpose for which we ontained your consent.
Disclosing Personal Information to Others
We do not disclose personal information to third parties, except the following:
- Organisations we represent or cooperate with when you enquire about, request or purchase their products or services;
- Service providers and professional advisors who support our business;
- Government or law enforcement agencies which have the legal power to obtain or access information or to whom we have reporting / discolsure abligations;
- other third parties with your consent.
We may transfer Personal Information to organisations we represent or cooperate with or whose services we offer, in order to meet your requests for information or services or to manage contracts with you. These organisations may be located in other counties and include, but are not limited to: HMA Marketing Inc. (USA); Big Five Tours and Expeditions Inc. (USA). We also transfer personal information to Google Analytics in the USA (see next section Website Links and Analytics)
Website Links and Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits webiste traffic data to Google Servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
How we deal with Complaints and Information Requests
You have the right to request access to Personal Information about you that we hold and you may ask us to correct your personal Information if you believe it is not accurate, up-to-date or complete. You may also make a complaint about our handling of your Personal Infmartion. These services are free of charge.
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we will need evidence of your identity before we can grant you access to information about you or to change it.
You can contact us by email, or send your request or complaint to the postal address below. We undertake to respond within 30 days. If the request or complaint will take longer to resolve, we will provide you with a date by which we expect to respond.
Opting Out / Unsubscribing
You will be given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ from receiving communications from us or from third parties that send communications to you in accordance with this Priavcy Policy. For example, you will be given the option to unsubscribe from newsletters, emails and other marketing and promotional material sent by us. You may ‘opt-out’ from receiving these communications by clicking on an unsubscribe link at the end of an email.
if you receive communications claiming to be connected with us or to our services that you believe have been sent you other than in accordance with this policy, or in breach of any law, please contact the BST Privacy Officer (contact details are set out below).
Changing this Policy
We may change this Policy by uploading a revised version onto this site. The revised version will take effect when we upload it. This version is effective from 1st September, 2021.
The Privacy Officer
Black Sheep Tourism
PO Box 471
Cronulla NSW 2230
or via email on email@example.com
This site is operated by St Maur Estates Pty Ltd, trading as Black Sheep Tourism.